Flynn Pharma Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Flynn Pharma Limited of Hertlands House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 3EE. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit.
Including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed; page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways: Information you give to us.
How we will use this information:
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
to notify you about changes to our service;
to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Personal data is processed lawfully and according to the data protection laws. We may rely on the legal basis of consent, legitimate interests or contractual obligations. If your Personal Data is processed by relying on your consent then you may withdraw consent provided by you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
. Information we collect about you.
We will use this information to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. Your information will allow us to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and also as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure. Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Data Retention.
How long we keep your data:
We do not keep your Personal Data for longer than necessary. Personal Data is kept for the purposes of processing it, legal or compliance requirements. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information will be shared with:
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Flynn Pharma Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Flynn Pharma Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our or third party secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Children
Our site is directed at an adult audience (such as healthcare professionals, investors and individuals seeking information about Flynn Pharma and healthcare products). We do not knowingly collect information from or about children. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you and a range of your rights that can be exercised in accordance with the Act:
• Right to be informed,
• Right to request access to your Personal Data,
• Right to request any inaccuracies in your information to be corrected free of charge,
• Right to be forgotten,
• Right to restriction of processing,
• Right to data portability,
• Right to object to processing of your Personal Data,
• Right related to not being subject to automated decision making and profiling
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
. You can make a complaint
Information Commissioner Office (ICO)
Contact Information: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Address: Wycliffe House
Helpline: 0303 123 1113