Flynn Pharma Ltd confirms that any customer or enquirer information will only be used in the execution of an enquiry, order, proposal, or invoice and that the information held will be kept strictly private.
We further declare that: -
- We will not sell, or pass your information to third parties.
- We will not make your information available to anyone outside of our company except where we are under legal obligation to do so.
- We will not make your information available to any of our partner companies except where we have your written authorisation to do so.
- We will not use this information for any other purpose than occasionally contacting you to bring you information about new products and services that are relevant to your enquiry, or business.
- In such cases where we do contact you about new products and services you will have the right to unsubscribe to further information distribution.
Flynn Pharma Ltd respects the rights of clients and enquirers to privacy and protection of their personal and company information. A written copy of this statement on Company letterhead is available on request.
Cookies and IP addresses
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from and the pages they visited.||See this link for an overview of privacy at Google|
|These cookies stops the cookie message appearing on every page load.|
|Session Cookie||PHPSESSID||This cookie remembers login states.|
|You Tube Cookies||VISITOR_INFO1_LINE
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Safeguarding Personal Information
Flynn Pharma is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of technological, physical and organizational protections and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. While we strive to protect your personal data, Flynn Pharma cannot ensure or warrant that the personal data or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private, and you do so at your own risk.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving the Site to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
How We Use Personal Information
Flynn Pharma uses your personal information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- notify you about changes to our services, including contacting you by email, telephone or post; and/or
- otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Other Parties with Whom Flynn Pharma May Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our suppliers who administer the Flynn Pharma scheme in order to provide you with the relevant Smartcard on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Flynn Pharma, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- to help Flynn Pharma or our affiliates analyse and/or improve our communication or relationship with you.
Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent.
If you have a Flynn Pharma Smartcard, by allowing your Flynn Pharma Smartcard to be used with a card reader or smartphone with NFC capability, you acknowledge and agree that the person using the reader will be able to view your name and occupational competencies and other personal data either stored on or accessed by using the Flynn Pharma Smartcard to which you have given your consent.
Flynn Pharma accepts no responsibility or liability for any issues arising in connection with the third party’s use of your personal data stored on the Flynn Pharma Smartcard.
Selecting Your Communication Preferences
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How You Can Access Your Information
Flynn Pharma wants to help you keep your personal information accurate. To review, verify or correct your personal information, please contact our customer service department at the email address given below.
You have the right to access information we hold about you. You may at any time request a copy of the data we hold on you by sending an email to email@example.com.