Location: Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 6EL
Dear Healthcare Professional,
We are delighted to invite you to join us at an interactive ADHD Study Day on Tuesday 1st October 2013 from 09.30 – 16.00.
The aims of the meeting are:
• To raise awareness of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) within the Wirral area.
• To update the audience on ADHD and associated sleep problems and substance abuse.
• To update the audience about current treatment strategies for ADHD and comorbidities.
• To educate the audience further on understanding sensory processing disorders.
• To raise a discussion around why individuals with ADHD are at a heightened risk of breaking the law and what can be done about it.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
09.30 – 09.50 Registration, tea / coffee.
09.50 – 10.00 Introduction and welcome.
10.00 – 11.00 Presentation: Optimising pharmacological treatment – Results of comparative studies.
11.00 – 12.00 Presentation: Improving sleep in ADHD patients.
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch.
13.00 – 14.00 Presentation: Understanding sensory processing disorder.
14.00 – 15.00 Presentation: ADHD and substance abuse.
15.00 – 15.15 Tea / coffee break.
15.15 – 16.15 Presentation: ADHD and a heightened risk of breaking the law.
16.15 – 16.30 Closing remarks.
If you have any questions or queries about this event please email email@example.com.
Please note: This meeting has been sponsored by Flynn Pharma. The sponsorship includes, speakers and catering.
MXL/AGD/13/0378 – July 2013