Wednesday 27th April 2016
Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1GA
Dear Healthcare Professional,
I am delighted to invite you to join us at the London ADHD Study Day, taking place on Wednesday 27th April 2016, at Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1GA.
The aims of the study day are to raise awareness of ADHD within London and the South East of England and to improve the audience’s understanding of:
• How coordination difficulties present in young people with ADHD.
• New evidence for the management of sleep difficulties in patients with ADHD and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
• Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD), its prevalence, how seriously it affects daily life and management strategies.
• The relationship between ADHD and epilepsy in children and young people, and the implications for clinical assessment and management.
• The link between ADHD and Autism; suitable approaches to understanding the complex needs of this adult patient group and the treatment options.
• The neuroscience, genetic and epigenetic factors associated with ADHD and attachment difficulties; practical tips for assessment and review of treatment options.
The content of this study day is relevant to Consultants, Specialist Registrars and Nurses working within Neurodevelopmental teams across London and the South East of England.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
09.00 - 09.35 Registration and Coffee
09.35 - 09.45 Introduction and Welcome
Dr Ann-Marie Skarstam, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist,
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
09.45 - 10.45 Adult ADHD and Autism
Dr Stefanos Maltezos, Consultant Adult Psychiatrist, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
10.45 – 11.45 ADHD and Attachment Difficulties
Dr Bozhena Zoritch, Consultant Paediatrician, Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
11.45 – 12.15 Coffee
12.15 - 13.15 ADHD and Paediatric Epilepsy
Dr Ashley Liew, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Birmingham Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
13.15 – 14.00 Lunch
14.00 – 15.00 ADHD and Sleep: Why ADHD patients struggle with sleep (new evidence)
Dr Susan Ozer (nee Yarney), Consultant Neurodevelopmental Paediatrician, ADHD Service East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
15.00 – 15.15 Coffee
15.15 – 16.15 ADHD and Coordination Difficulties
Dr Sethu Wariyar, Consultant Neurodevelopmental Paediatrician, St Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey
16.15 Close of Meeting
We hope you can join us for what will be an informative study day.
Key Account Manager
Flynn Pharma Limited
Should you wish to reserve a space at this study day please email email@example.com. Unfortunately, due to high demand for places at this study day, we are unable to accept reservations by phone.